Data Security SSMD-2mm Refurbished
Approved for Australian Government use up to Top Secret and used by many Australian Federal Government Departments
- Evaluated by NSA/CSS and meets the requirements of the NSA/CSS 9-12 Storage Device Declassification Policy Manual.
- Unique dual stage disintegration process destroys solid state storage media (memory cards, memory boards, thumb drives, cell phones, tablets, solid state drives) and optical media (CDs and DVDs).
- Simple, automatic push button operation, designed for reliability, performance, and operator safety.
- Senses and automatically adjusts to clear and prevent jams
- Parts are designed for reuse, and easily rotate for a additional use, resharpening or quick replacement.
- Compact and clean, ideal for any setting, including offices.
The SSMD-2mm has passed National Security Agency/Central Security Service (NSA/CSS) evaluation for solid state and optical media destruction to 2 mm and smaller particle size.
SAFETY AND MAINTENANCE:
Designed with safety in mind, with features such as: blades that are out of reach, an emergency stop button, and safety rated cover interlocks. The SSMD-2mm requires minimal maintenance, and when needed, the blades, grinders and screens can easily be adjusted or re-sharpened for longer life before replacement is required.
Turn it on and drop in media. Within seconds, the media is destroyed to 2 mm particles or smaller (similar to coarse sand). The SSMD-2mm contains a unique dual stage disintegration process that extends the life of the device. In the event a jam is detected, the SSMD-2mm automatically reverses and clears the jam. The low-dust particulate collects in an easy to empty bin, and the device alerts the operator when the bin is full.
MINIMAL ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT:
The SSMD-2mm is designed for longevity; parts do not have to be replaced as frequently as typical isintegrators. The SSMD-2mm includes three sets of air filters, including Carbon and HEPA, providing a disintegrator that can be used in any environment.